I am happy to see you!
May I help you to imagine, build, and improve your digital products?
I am a passionate user experience designer, with additional skills in information architecture, user interface design, and content development. With these skills, I can collaborate with your teams to create successful user experiences for your products.
User experience is big topic. It covers every detail that affects a user and your product. It includes how users learn your product, how they understand it, and their their willingness to return. Do they see value? Is it reliable? Do they enjoy using your product?
Building a good user experience takes work.
And it takes a team.
Collaborating as a team, we can merge users’ genuine needs with business goals and technology capabilities into valuable, viable, usable, and enjoyable experiences.
Yes. It can be complex — but working together, we can do it!
To help with your products, let me offer a few of my skills:
• Collaborates closely with cross-functional teams to develop successful user experiences (UX).
• Champions user-centered design thinking to define, build, and improve digital products.
• Leverages research, testing, and analytics to validate user needs, usability, and value.
• Visualizes information architecture (IA) to promote clear navigation and resilient content.
• Presents sketches, wireframes, maps, and flows to build understanding and consensus.
• Develops prototypes with multiple tools and methods to test and refine solutions.
• Creates smart, engaging visual design (UI), interactions, and content assets.
• Guides content management systems to support useful and usable user experiences.
• Experienced with agile and lean UX methodologies, with both scrum and kanban approaches.
• Brings proven communication skills to support productive conversations and problem solving.
• Promotes cohesive UX across product eco-system: responsive, tablet, mobile, and more.
• Understands data-driven workflow and visualization for enterprise productivity systems.
It shows a few of the projects, applications, and teams with whom I have worked. I would love to hear your comments and thoughts.
Do you have challenges coming soon?
We can find a solution together!
Professional skills I bring to your projects.
I use multiple tools to sketch, wireframe, prototype, develop consensus, and produce assets:
Adobe Creative Suite
Adobe XD / EM
MS Office 365
MS Dynamics 365
Apple Office Suite
HTML, XML, CSS
I have had the pleasure to work with many teams and organizations. Here are a few.
Lutheran Church – Missouri Synod
MAPP: Midcontinent Area Power Pool
Metropolitan State University
National Park Service
National Storytelling Congress
NCTA: National Cable Television Association
Parducci Wine Cellars
PFSA: Pennsylvania Family Support Alliance
Saint Paul Companies
Tishman Midwest Management
Toyota Financial Services
TPT Twin Cities Public Television
University of St. Thomas
US Army Corps of Engineers
ZebraZapps - Allen Interactions
(most recent position)
3M United States
Allen Interaction - ZebraZapps
Ansul Fire Safety Equip.
ATV Information & Education Group
Boston Science Museum
Boy Scouts of America National Museum
Cahokia Mounds Museum
College of Visual Arts
Consulting Psychologists Press
Donna Lawrence Productions
Fairview Health Systems