I am happy to see you!
I am always excited about design, information architecture, user experiences, and making things work!
This is rarely a solo process. Solutions come when diverse minds work together to solve a challenge.
I offer my skills to collaborate with your teams. I can help you to successfully deliver projects with clear, viable solutions that will delight users, fulfill business expectations, and smoothly blend design, technology, and content.
I welcome complex challenges! They offer an opportunity to develop sustained solutions that can evolve and adapt to change.
To help with your solutions, I would like to offer these qualifications.
• Successful user experience (UX), information architecture (IA), and user interface (UI) design.
• Seasoned skills to meet business, technology, and deadline goals.
• Clear focus on user-centered design.
• Collaborative skills with agile methodology and iterative creative process.
• Flexible experience with multiple prototyping and development tools.
• Reliable communication skills across diverse teams, clients, and markets.
• Concept development through sketch, wireframe, prototype, code, and launch.
• Smart, engaging interactions, immersive content, and graphic visualization.
• System-level analysis to shape architecture, taxonomy, and application experiences.
• Appealing, performance-based training, simulations, and education.
• Integrated design as needed across site, mobile, media, exhibit, and print channels.
• Successful experience in both freelance and full-time positions.
It shows a few of the projects, applications, and teams with whom I have worked. I would love to hear your comments and thoughts.
Do you have challenges coming soon?
We can find a solution together!
Professional Skills I bring to your projects.
User interface design
I use multiple tools to sketch, wireframe, prototype, develop consensus, and produce assets:
Word, Excel, Powerpoint
Pages, Keynote, Numbers
Jira Project Tracking
HTML, XML, CSS
I have had the pleasure to work with many teams and organizations. Here are a few.
Lutheran Church – Missouri Synod
MAPP: Midcontinent Area Power Pool
Metropolitan State University
National Park Service
National Storytelling Congress
NCTA: National Cable Television Association
Parducci Wine Cellars
PFSA: Pennsylvania Family Support Alliance
Saint Paul Companies
Tishman Midwest Management
Toyota Financial Services
TPT Twin Cities Public Television
University of St. Thomas
US Army Corps of Engineers
ZebraZapps - Allen Interactions
3M United States
Allen Interaction - ZebraZapps
Ansul Fire Safety Equip.
ATV Information & Education Group
Boston Science Museum
Boy Scouts of America National Museum
Cahokia Mounds Museum
College of Visual Arts
Consulting Psychologists Press
Donna Lawrence Productions
Fairview Health Systems