I am happy to see you!
I am always excited about design, information architecture, user experiences, and making things work!
This is not a solo process. Solutions come when diverse minds work together to solve a challenge.
I offer my skills to collaborate with your teams. I can help you to successfully deliver projects with clear, viable solutions that will delight users, fulfill business expectations, and smoothly blend design, technology, and content.
I welcome complex challenges! They offer an opportunity to develop sustained solutions that can evolve and adapt to change.
To help with your solutions, I would like to offer these qualifications.
• Successful user experience (UX), information architecture (IA), and user interface (UI) design.
• Seasoned skills to meet business, technology, and multiple deadline goals.
• Clear focus on user-centric design thinking.
• Flexible experience with multiple rapid prototyping tools tools to build consensus and lean development.
• Collaborative skills with agile methodology tools and iterative creative process.
• Reliable, proven communication skills across multi-functional teams, clients, and markets.
• Research, analytics, and user testing to shape architecture, solutions, and successful experiences.
• Concept development through ideation, sketch, wireframe, prototype, testing, code, and launch.
• Smart visual design, engaging interactions, and immersive content.
• Integrated design as needed for multi-channel products across site, mobile, media, print, and more.
• Successful experience in both freelance and full-time positions.
It shows a few of the projects, applications, and teams with whom I have worked. I would love to hear your comments and thoughts.
Do you have challenges coming soon?
We can find a solution together!
Professional Skills I bring to your projects.
User interface design
I use multiple tools to sketch, wireframe, prototype, develop consensus, and produce assets:
Word, Excel, Powerpoint
Pages, Keynote, Numbers
Jira Project Tracking
HTML, XML, CSS
I have had the pleasure to work with many teams and organizations. Here are a few.
Lutheran Church – Missouri Synod
MAPP: Midcontinent Area Power Pool
Metropolitan State University
National Park Service
National Storytelling Congress
NCTA: National Cable Television Association
Parducci Wine Cellars
PFSA: Pennsylvania Family Support Alliance
Saint Paul Companies
Tishman Midwest Management
Toyota Financial Services
TPT Twin Cities Public Television
University of St. Thomas
US Army Corps of Engineers
ZebraZapps - Allen Interactions
3M United States
Allen Interaction - ZebraZapps
Ansul Fire Safety Equip.
ATV Information & Education Group
Boston Science Museum
Boy Scouts of America National Museum
Cahokia Mounds Museum
College of Visual Arts
Consulting Psychologists Press
Donna Lawrence Productions
Fairview Health Systems