Advisor, Investor, Institutional
a subsidiary of Ameriprise Financial
Reach Your Investment Goals
For two years, I worked with several Columbia Threadneedle agile teams as their UX Designer and Information Architect to migrate two product sites, and support ongoing improvements. My work has included defining information architecture, validating user needs, creating wireframes and prototypes, testing our user interface solutions, and supporting a pattern library for these products.
- UX Designer
- UI Designer
- Information Architect
KEY BUSINESS NEEDS
- Build brand awareness.
- Improve technology platform.
- Position the three sites clearly with each other.
KEY USER NEEDS
- Advisors can improve their clients’ portfolios with new site features.
- Investors have rapid access to accounts and investment education.
- Both can quickly see useful performance data.
- ColumbiaThreadneedle has ranked consistently higher in industry surveys, including scoring Number 5 out of 100 competitors in a recent asset management study.
- Engagement and business has improved on the migrated sites.