Wire. Interact. Simulate.
ZebraZapps was designed as a cloud-based, visual programming platform to rapidly develop interactive, simulation-based e-learning using wires, tables, and gadgets.
Interactions could be prototyped with sketches, and then refined with production art. The final applications could be distributed to learning management systems (LMS), desktop and mobile devices, and social media.
I had the pleasure to collaborate with Dr. Michael Allen, the founder of Allen Interactions, to design the user experience, interface, and documentation for ZebraZapps.
- UX/UI Senior Designer
- Interaction Designer
KEY BUSINESS GOALS
- Develop a cloud-based, visual programming platform for e-learning and other applications.
- Allow distribution to multiple learning channels.
- Build a community of users.
KEY USER GOALS
- Create high-level interactions, simulations, and testing.
- Easily prototype with sketches, and replace with final art.
- Reduce development time.
- Successfully created multiple training applications.
- Reduced development time for most applications.
- Built an enthusiastic community of users during its lifecycle.