This training was developed by Dairy Queen to introduce their new DQ Bakes™ hot sandwiches to their employees. They learn how to correctly assemble a sandwich, bake it in a new oven, and serve it to the customer. They answer each question correctly to proceed. At any time, they can review the overall process with the "Hint" button.
- UX/UI Designer
- Instructional Development
- Media Developer
KEY BUSINESS GOALS
- Develop training with Allen Interactions’ ZebraZapps.
- Photographically show how to assemble a sandwich.
- Reduce current learning time for new products.
KEY USER GOALS
- Simulate working in a physical restaurant.
- Learn the parts and sequence of each sandwich.
- Learn how to use the new ovens with these sandwiches.
- Sandwiches were successfully introduced with this training.
- Learning time was reduced.
- Learners responded positively.