Sunny Side Grill Game
Can You Cook in a Diner?
The Sunny Side Grill Game is tablet-based learning application developed with Allen Interactions’ ZebraZapps platform. It is based on research conducted earlier for restaurant training.
Your challenge is to cook breakfast properly and on time. Don’t let it burn or get cold. Deliver all meals to the customer at the same time. There are 3 levels: 1 plate, 2 plate, and 3 plate orders. If you succeed, you are hired!
- UX/UI Designer
– Content Development
- Media Developer
KEY BUSINESS GOALS
- Demonstrate the ability of ZebraZapps to create an interactive mobile game.
- Design with the Allen Interactions’ CCAF method: Context, Challenge, Activity, Feedback.
- Achieve performance levels to support active play.
KEY USER GOALS
- Can quickly understand game rules.
- Feel engaged with the game story.
- Understand interdependent cooking times and delivery.
- Feel progressively challenged with several game levels.
- Was used to demonstrate ZebraZapps for several years.
- Users repeatedly gave positive feedback.
- Users described upper level as challenging, but fun to learn.